By working with some of the biggest names in the mobile world, the AppMonet SDK mediates all your mobile ad network partners. It unifies pricing, floor types, targeting, and throttling of all your bidders in one place, increasing conversions and earning for every ad in your app.
Its primary SDK category is Ad Mediation and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use AppMonet SDK are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use AppMonet SDK, it's Not Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, AppMonet SDK has been…
- Added to 52 Android apps.
- Removed from 49 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Education and Comics.
SDKs that are similar to AppMonet SDK:
- AppLovin Mediation Adapters in the Ad Mediation category
- Enhance SDK in the Developer Tools category
- AppNext in the Ad Networks category
- AppLift PlayAds in the Ad Networks category
- AppLovin MAX in the Ad Networks category
- Vpon SDK in the Ad Networks category
- Epom Apps in the Ad Networks category
- Apple AppTrackingTransparency in the Ad Networks category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.