CyberLink SDK is the world leader in multimedia software and AI facial recognition technology.
Its primary SDK category is Analytics and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use CyberLink SDK are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use CyberLink SDK, it's Not Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, CyberLink SDK has been…
- Added to 0 Android apps.
- Removed from 0 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Beauty and Photography.
SDKs that are similar to CyberLink SDK:
- Webtrends Mobile SDK in the Analytics category
- Plaid Link in the Payments and Commerce category
- Mint Splunk SDK in the Analytics category
- SmartDeviceLink in the Connected Devices category
- DeepLinkKit in the Developer Tools category
- CyberSource Simple Order in the Payments and Commerce category
- Moga SDK in the Gaming and Game Engines category
- TMTumblrSDK in the Social category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.