Mint Splunk SDK
The Mint Splunk SDK, also known as Splunk MINT, gives you meaningful crash reports in real-time that help you fix and improve your apps.
Its primary SDK category is Analytics and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use Mint Splunk SDK are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use Mint Splunk SDK, it's Somewhat Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, Mint Splunk SDK has been…
- Added to 227 Android apps.
- Removed from 190 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Maps & Navigation and Finance.
SDKs that are similar to Mint Splunk SDK:
- Webtrends Mobile SDK in the Analytics category
- CyberLink SDK in the Analytics category
- Moga SDK in the Gaming and Game Engines category
- TMTumblrSDK in the Social category
- WNS SDK in the Backend and Cloud category
- Anyline SDK in the Scanners and OCR category
- NAO SDK in the Location and Maps category
- Connect SDK in the Video Processing and Streaming category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.