GestureImageView is a simple Android view class SDK which provides basic pinch and zoom capabilities for images.
Its primary SDK category is Image Processing and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use GestureImageView are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use GestureImageView, it's Somewhat Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, GestureImageView has been…
- Added to 51 Android apps.
- Removed from 18 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Lifestyle and Video Players & Editors.
SDKs that are similar to GestureImageView:
- CircularImageView in the Image Processing category
- ImageViewZoom in the Image Processing category
- FLAnimatedImage in the Image Processing category
- AsyncImageView in the Image Processing category
- Subsampling Scale Image View in the Image Processing category
- Shape Image View in the Image Processing category
- TouchImageView in the Image Processing category
- SDWebImage in the Image Processing category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.