TouchImageView is an SDK that extends ImageView and supports all of ImageView’s functionality. In addition, TouchImageView adds pinch zoom, dragging, fling, double tap zoom functionality and other animation polish.
Its primary SDK category is Image Processing and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use TouchImageView are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use TouchImageView, it's Somewhat Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, TouchImageView has been…
- Added to 81 Android apps.
- Removed from 23 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Sports and Medical.
SDKs that are similar to TouchImageView:
- CircularImageView in the Image Processing category
- ImageViewZoom in the Image Processing category
- FLAnimatedImage in the Image Processing category
- AsyncImageView in the Image Processing category
- Subsampling Scale Image View in the Image Processing category
- GestureImageView in the Image Processing category
- Shape Image View in the Image Processing category
- SDWebImage in the Image Processing category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.