Shape Image View
Shape Image View is an SDK that provides a set of custom shaped android imageview components, and a framework to define more shapes. It implements both shader and bitmap mask based image views.
Its primary SDK category is Image Processing and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use Shape Image View are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use Shape Image View, it's Very Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, Shape Image View has been…
- Added to 473 Android apps.
- Removed from 317 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Education and Photography.
SDKs that are similar to Shape Image View:
- CircularImageView in the Image Processing category
- ImageViewZoom in the Image Processing category
- FLAnimatedImage in the Image Processing category
- AsyncImageView in the Image Processing category
- Subsampling Scale Image View in the Image Processing category
- GestureImageView in the Image Processing category
- TouchImageView in the Image Processing category
- SDWebImage in the Image Processing category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.