Using a combination of geofencing, Bluetooth Low Energy beacons, and analytics, Gimbal's end-to-end platform SDK gives a powerful and effective way to engage with your mobile app users. It delivers personalized mobile content based on a user’s context to drive engagement, boost loyalty, and increase sales. Gimbal provides accurate first-party location data for contextual engagement.
Its primary SDK category is Ad Networks and it’s used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use Gimbal by Infillion are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use Gimbal by Infillion, it's Somewhat Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, Gimbal by Infillion has been…
- Added to 33 Android apps.
- Removed from 116 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Sports and Education.
SDKs that are similar to Gimbal by Infillion:
- PlaceSense/Ebizu by Lifesight in the Audience and Data Intelligence category
- BlueKai by Oracle Data Cloud in the Audience and Data Intelligence category
- TagCommander by Commanders Act in the Marketing Automation category
- Ligatus by Outbrain in the Ad Networks category
- VISX by YOC in the Ad Networks category
- FiveAd by Line in the Ad Networks category
- Appia by Digital Turbine in the Ad Networks category
- AdinCube by Ogury in the Ad Networks category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.