TagCommander by Commanders Act
Commanders Act's TagCommander SDK is a tag management platform that gives marketers the ability to manage and deploy their tags, and harvest the data collected from them, without support from their IT teams.
Its primary SDK category is Marketing Automation and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use TagCommander by Commanders Act are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use TagCommander by Commanders Act, it's Not Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, TagCommander by Commanders Act has been…
- Added to 43 Android apps.
- Removed from 12 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Music & Audio and Video Players & Editors.
SDKs that are similar to TagCommander by Commanders Act:
- PlaceSense/Ebizu by Lifesight in the Audience and Data Intelligence category
- WalkMe by Abbi in the Marketing Automation category
- Google Tag Manager in the Database and Data Management category
- BlueKai by Oracle Data Cloud in the Audience and Data Intelligence category
- Usabilla by SurveyMoneky in the Marketing Automation category
- TagSoup in the Developer Tools category
- BehavioSec by LexisNexis in the Audience and Data Intelligence category
- AppManago SalesManago in the Marketing Automation category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.