Google Drive SDK offers the Drive API that allows you to create mobile, web, and desktop apps that read, write, and sync files in Google Drive.
Its primary SDK category is Database and Data Management and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use Google Drive are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use Google Drive, it's Extremely Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, Google Drive has been…
- Added to 483 Android apps.
- Removed from 381 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Arcade and Adventure.
SDKs that are similar to Google Drive:
- Google Tag Manager in the Database and Data Management category
- Google Utilities in the Developer Tools category
- Arity Driving Engine in the Location and Maps category
- Google Play In-app billing in the Payments and Commerce category
- Google Maps in the Location and Maps category
- Google Firebase in the Analytics category
- LevelDB in the Database and Data Management category
- OrmLite in the Database and Data Management category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.