Yandex Map Kit
Yandex Map Kit is an SDK library that allows you to use Yandex map data and technologies in mobile applications.
Its primary SDK category is Location and Maps and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use Yandex Map Kit are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use Yandex Map Kit, it's Somewhat Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, Yandex Map Kit has been…
- Added to 285 Android apps.
- Removed from 41 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Maps & Navigation and Auto & Vehicles.
SDKs that are similar to Yandex Map Kit:
- Apple MapKit in the Location and Maps category
- Google Maps in the Location and Maps category
- Yandex DivKit in the Backend and Cloud category
- Baidu Maps in the Location and Maps category
- Yandex SpeechKit in the Audio Processing category
- Trimble Maps in the Location and Maps category
- MapQuest in the Location and Maps category
- WiFi Map in the Location and Maps category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.