Google Play Games plugin for Unity
The Google Play Games plugin SDK for Unity is an open-source project whose goal is to provide a plugin that allows game developers to integrate with the Google Play Games API from a game written in Unity.
Its primary SDK category is Gaming and Game Engines and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use Google Play Games plugin for Unity are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use Google Play Games plugin for Unity, it's Very Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, Google Play Games plugin for Unity has been…
- Added to 451 Android apps.
- Removed from 278 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Arcade and Simulation.
SDKs that are similar to Google Play Games plugin for Unity:
- Google Play Game Services in the Gaming and Game Engines category
- Google Play Games Services in the Gaming and Game Engines category
- PlayFab in the Gaming and Game Engines category
- GameAnalytics in the Analytics category
- GameThrive in the Push Notifications category
- Unity3D in the Gaming and Game Engines category
- Google Play In-app billing in the Payments and Commerce category
- GameCenterManager in the Gaming and Game Engines category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.