GameanAlytics is an SDK that collects, visualizes, and understands your player data all in one platform.
Its primary SDK category is Analytics and it’s used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use GameAnalytics are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use GameAnalytics, it's Very Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, GameAnalytics has been…
- Added to 424 Android apps.
- Removed from 339 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Casual and Arcade.
SDKs that are similar to GameAnalytics:
- Google Play Games Services in the Gaming and Game Engines category
- Google Play Game Services in the Gaming and Game Engines category
- GameThrive in the Push Notifications category
- Apple GameKit in the Gaming and Game Engines category
- GameCenterManager in the Gaming and Game Engines category
- Google Play Games plugin for Unity in the Gaming and Game Engines category
- Adobe Analytics in the Analytics category
- Flurry Analytics in the Analytics category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.