Herow by Connecthings
Herow by Connecthings is a privacy-first SDK for mobile marketers to create geofences on iOS and Android devices. Create geofencing alerts that respect the EU's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Its primary SDK category is Connected Devices and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use Herow by Connecthings are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use Herow by Connecthings, it's Not Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, Herow by Connecthings has been…
- Added to 0 Android apps.
- Removed from 0 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Communication and Events.
SDKs that are similar to Herow by Connecthings:
- PebbleKit in the Connected Devices category
- Sphero SDK in the Connected Devices category
- Sensorberg in the Connected Devices category
- BLE Library Bluetooth Low Energy in the Connected Devices category
- Estimote in the Connected Devices category
- ActiGraph in the Connected Devices category
- Apple HealthKit in the Connected Devices category
- Sensor Data Analytics in the Connected Devices category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.