Pebble is a discontinued smartwatch developed by Pebble Technology Corporation. The PebbleKit SDK enabled communications via Pebble devices.
Its primary SDK category is Connected Devices and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use PebbleKit are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use PebbleKit, it's Not Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, PebbleKit has been…
- Added to 2 Android apps.
- Removed from 1 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Health & Fitness and Sports.
SDKs that are similar to PebbleKit:
- Apple ResearchKit and CareKit in the Connected Devices category
- Apple HealthKit in the Connected Devices category
- Herow by Connecthings in the Connected Devices category
- Twitter Kit in the Social category
- RestKit in the Networking category
- Sphero SDK in the Connected Devices category
- Sensorberg in the Connected Devices category
- BLE Library Bluetooth Low Energy in the Connected Devices category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.