Sphero makes undeniably cool, programmable robots and STEAM-based educational tools that transform the way kids learn, create, and invent through coding, science, music, and the arts. The Sphero ecosystem of tools and content gives kids, teachers, and parents of all learning and coding abilities a blank canvas to solve challenges at home, in school, and beyond.
Its primary SDK category is Connected Devices and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use Sphero SDK are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use Sphero SDK, it's Not Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, Sphero SDK has been…
- Added to 0 Android apps.
- Removed from 0 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Education and Entertainment.
SDKs that are similar to Sphero SDK:
- PebbleKit in the Connected Devices category
- Herow by Connecthings in the Connected Devices category
- Sensorberg in the Connected Devices category
- BLE Library Bluetooth Low Energy in the Connected Devices category
- Estimote in the Connected Devices category
- ActiGraph in the Connected Devices category
- Apple HealthKit in the Connected Devices category
- Sensor Data Analytics in the Connected Devices category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.