The Krux - Salesforce SDK adds robust data management tools to the world’s most complete CRM platform. Identify more prospects, and get the right message in front of engaged audiences at the right moment.
Its primary SDK category is Audience and Data Intelligence and it’s used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use Krux - Salesforce Audience Studio are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use Krux - Salesforce Audience Studio, it's Not Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, Krux - Salesforce Audience Studio has been…
- Added to 22 Android apps.
- Removed from 92 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: News & Magazines and Sports.
SDKs that are similar to Krux - Salesforce Audience Studio:
- Adobe Audience Manager in the Audience and Data Intelligence category
- oneAudience in the Audience and Data Intelligence category
- Hyper Audience in the Audience and Data Intelligence category
- Salesforce Email Studio ExactTarget in the Marketing Automation category
- Unacast - Pure SDK in the Location and Maps category
- StartApp - TrueNet Network and Speed Info in the Audience and Data Intelligence category
- Ayet Studios in the Ad Networks category
- Salesforce Mobile SDK in the User Support and CRM category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.