The mAdserve Software Development Kit (SDK) is a fully featured mobile advertisment server for publishers. It can be used on any mobile platform.
Its primary SDK category is Ad Networks and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use mAdserve are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use mAdserve, it's Extremely Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, mAdserve has been…
- Added to 0 Android apps.
- Removed from 0 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: .
SDKs that are similar to mAdserve:
- Smart AdServer in the Ad Networks category
- mNectar in the Ad Networks category
- mParticle in the A/B Testing category
- mTraction in the Analytics category
- X3M in the Ad Mediation category
- M13ProgressSuite in the User Interface and Graphics category
- S4M in the Attribution category
- M13BadgeView in the User Interface and Graphics category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.