Focused on mobile application distribution and advertising, the mNectar platform allows users to sample games and applications without downloading them via streaming technology.
Its primary SDK category is Ad Networks and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use mNectar are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use mNectar, it's Not Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, mNectar has been…
- Added to 0 Android apps.
- Removed from 0 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Racing and Arcade.
SDKs that are similar to mNectar:
- mAdserve in the Ad Networks category
- mParticle in the A/B Testing category
- mTraction in the Analytics category
- X3M in the Ad Mediation category
- M13ProgressSuite in the User Interface and Graphics category
- S4M in the Attribution category
- M13BadgeView in the User Interface and Graphics category
- Chartboost in the Ad Mediation category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.