S4M – The Drive-to-Store Platform – is the first and only advertising technology that connects brands to consumers by bridging the gap between digital advertising and the real-world.
Its primary SDK category is Attribution and it’s used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use S4M are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use S4M, it's Not Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, S4M has been…
- Added to 0 Android apps.
- Removed from 0 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Finance and Lifestyle.
SDKs that are similar to S4M:
- mParticle in the A/B Testing category
- mTraction in the Analytics category
- Pinyin4j in the Developer Tools category
- M13ProgressSuite in the User Interface and Graphics category
- mNectar in the Ad Networks category
- mAdserve in the Ad Networks category
- Twitter4J in the Social category
- Unrar4iOS in the Database and Data Management category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.