mParticle is a customer data platform SDK for brands leading the CX revolution. Unify data and simplify partner integrations with enterprise-class security and reliability.
Its primary SDK category is A/B Testing and it’s used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use mParticle are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use mParticle, it's Somewhat Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, mParticle has been…
- Added to 149 Android apps.
- Removed from 18 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: News & Magazines and Travel & Local.
SDKs that are similar to mParticle:
- mTraction in the Analytics category
- Particle SDK in the Backend and Cloud category
- S4M in the Attribution category
- M13ProgressSuite in the User Interface and Graphics category
- Quantum Metric in the Analytics category
- mNectar in the Ad Networks category
- mAdserve in the Ad Networks category
- Comscore Analytics in the Analytics category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.