The OpenPGP API provides a method for executing OpenPGP operations, such as sign, encrypt, decrypt, verify, and more — without user interaction from background threads.
Its primary SDK category is Security and Privacy and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use OpenPGP are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use OpenPGP, it's Not Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, OpenPGP has been…
- Added to 20 Android apps.
- Removed from 5 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Communication and Dating.
SDKs that are similar to OpenPGP:
- OpenKeychain in the Security and Privacy category
- OpenLocate in the Location and Maps category
- OpenIAB Open In-App Billing in the Payments and Commerce category
- OpenFlow in the User Interface and Graphics category
- OpenSignal in the Location and Maps category
- OpenUDID in the User Authentication category
- OpenFeint in the Social category
- OpenTK in the Developer Frameworks and No Code Development category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.