OpenIAB Open In-App Billing
The OpenIAB SDK is an open source library. It provides an easy way for developers to develop their apps/games so that one APK will work in all stores and automatically use the right in-app purchase API under each store.
Its primary SDK category is Payments and Commerce and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use OpenIAB Open In-App Billing are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use OpenIAB Open In-App Billing, it's Somewhat Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, OpenIAB Open In-App Billing has been…
- Added to 72 Android apps.
- Removed from 125 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Racing and Casino.
SDKs that are similar to OpenIAB Open In-App Billing:
- Google Play In-app billing in the Payments and Commerce category
- OpenLocate in the Location and Maps category
- IAB OM Open Measurement OMSDK in the Ad Networks category
- OpenFlow in the User Interface and Graphics category
- OpenKeychain in the Security and Privacy category
- OpenSignal in the Location and Maps category
- OpenPGP in the Security and Privacy category
- Anjlab Android In-App Billing v3 in the Payments and Commerce category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.