OpenKeychain is an OpenPGP implementation SDK for Android.
Its primary SDK category is Security and Privacy and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use OpenKeychain are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use OpenKeychain, it's Not Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, OpenKeychain has been…
- Added to 0 Android apps.
- Removed from 0 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Communication.
SDKs that are similar to OpenKeychain:
- OpenPGP in the Security and Privacy category
- KeychainAccess in the Database and Data Management category
- OpenLocate in the Location and Maps category
- OpenIAB Open In-App Billing in the Payments and Commerce category
- OpenFlow in the User Interface and Graphics category
- OpenSignal in the Location and Maps category
- OpenUDID in the User Authentication category
- OpenFeint in the Social category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.