Particle is an iOS cloud SDK that enables iOS apps to interact with Particle-powered connected products via the Particle Cloud. It’s an easy-to-use wrapper for Particle REST API.
Its primary SDK category is Backend and Cloud and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use Particle SDK are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use Particle SDK, it's Not Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, Particle SDK has been…
- Added to 3 Android apps.
- Removed from 0 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: House & Home and Auto & Vehicles.
SDKs that are similar to Particle SDK:
- WNS SDK in the Backend and Cloud category
- Kids BcSdk in the Backend and Cloud category
- mParticle in the A/B Testing category
- Moga SDK in the Gaming and Game Engines category
- Anyline SDK in the Scanners and OCR category
- NAO SDK in the Location and Maps category
- Connect SDK in the Video Processing and Streaming category
- Microsoft Azure in the Backend and Cloud category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.