Phonegap Push Plugin
PhonegapPushPlugin is a plugin SDK that offers support to receive and handle native push notifications with a single unified API.
Its primary SDK category is Push Notifications and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use Phonegap Push Plugin are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use Phonegap Push Plugin, it's Very Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, Phonegap Push Plugin has been…
- Added to 400 Android apps.
- Removed from 403 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Beauty and Maps & Navigation.
SDKs that are similar to Phonegap Push Plugin:
- CleverPush in the Push Notifications category
- WonderPush in the Push Notifications category
- Google Analytics Plugin for Cordova PhoneGap in the Analytics category
- GrowthPush Growthbeat in the Push Notifications category
- Apache Cordova PhoneGap in the Developer Frameworks and No Code Development category
- SilverPush in the Audience and Data Intelligence category
- Pushwoosh in the Push Notifications category
- Firebase Cloud Messaging in the Push Notifications category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.