The Segment SDK is a customer data platform (CDP) that helps you collect, clean, and control your customer data.
Its primary SDK category is Analytics and it’s used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use Segment are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use Segment, it's Very Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, Segment has been…
- Added to 362 Android apps.
- Removed from 294 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Weather and Shopping.
SDKs that are similar to Segment:
- Fabric Answers in the Analytics category
- Workspace ONE Intelligence/Apteligent/Crittercism in the Analytics category
- UserX in the Analytics category
- IBM Tealeaf in the Analytics category
- Tealium (React Native) in the Analytics category
- JAnalytics by Jiguang in the Analytics category
- Adobe Analytics in the Analytics category
- Chartbeat in the Analytics category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.