The Google Analytics SDK provides the same features you had in Fabric, and also allows you to integrate your events data with other services in Firebase, such as Firebase Crashlytics and Firebase Cloud Messaging.
Its primary SDK category is Analytics and it’s used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use Fabric Answers are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use Fabric Answers, it's Extremely Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, Fabric Answers has been…
- Added to 292 Android apps.
- Removed from 377 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Travel & Local and Maps & Navigation.
SDKs that are similar to Fabric Answers:
- Fabric Appsee in the Analytics category
- Fabric in the Developer Frameworks and No Code Development category
- Fabric Digits in the Developer Tools category
- Firebase Crashlytics Fabric in the Crash Reporting and Performance category
- Workspace ONE Intelligence/Apteligent/Crittercism in the Analytics category
- UserX in the Analytics category
- IBM Tealeaf in the Analytics category
- Tealium (React Native) in the Analytics category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.