Acoustic Experience Analytics (Tealeaf) is an on premises solution SDK that you can install in your network to better understand customer interactions, monitor site performance, and build a great customer experience.
Its primary SDK category is Analytics and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use IBM Tealeaf are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use IBM Tealeaf, it's Not Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, IBM Tealeaf has been…
- Added to 5 Android apps.
- Removed from 5 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Finance and Business.
SDKs that are similar to IBM Tealeaf:
- IBM Watson in the Backend and Cloud category
- IBM Trusteer Mobile SDK in the Security and Privacy category
- Fabric Answers in the Analytics category
- Workspace ONE Intelligence/Apteligent/Crittercism in the Analytics category
- UserX in the Analytics category
- Tealium (React Native) in the Analytics category
- JAnalytics by Jiguang in the Analytics category
- Adobe Analytics in the Analytics category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.