tapCLIQ is an AI-driven engagement automation platform SDK for apps and websites.
Its primary SDK category is Ad Networks and it’s used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use tapCLIQ are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use tapCLIQ, it's Not Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, tapCLIQ has been…
- Added to 0 Android apps.
- Removed from 0 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Lifestyle.
SDKs that are similar to tapCLIQ:
- TapIt in the Ad Networks category
- Tap Happy in the Ad Networks category
- TapTap Developer Services in the Analytics category
- TapReason in the Analytics category
- CleverTap in the Analytics category
- TapResearch in the Survey category
- Chartboost in the Ad Mediation category
- Glispa Connect (Avocarrot) in the Ad Networks category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.