tess-two offers a fork of Tesseract Tools for Android (tesseract-android-tools) that adds some additional functions. Tesseract Tools for Android is a set of Android APIs and build files for the Tesseract OCR and Leptonica image processing libraries.
Its primary SDK category is Scanners and OCR and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use tess-two are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use tess-two, it's Somewhat Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, tess-two has been…
- Added to 162 Android apps.
- Removed from 82 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Education and Finance.
SDKs that are similar to tess-two:
- Scanbot in the Scanners and OCR category
- ABBYY in the Scanners and OCR category
- ZBar in the Scanners and OCR category
- Docutain in the Scanners and OCR category
- Pixolus in the Scanners and OCR category
- Anyline SDK in the Scanners and OCR category
- QRCodeReaderViewController in the Scanners and OCR category
- Dynamsoft Barcode Reader in the Scanners and OCR category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.