ZBar is an open source software suite for reading bar codes from various sources, such as video streams, image files, and raw intensity sensors.
Its primary SDK category is Scanners and OCR and it’s used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use ZBar are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use ZBar, it's Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, ZBar has been…
- Added to 291 Android apps.
- Removed from 183 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Events and Lifestyle.
SDKs that are similar to ZBar:
- tess-two in the Scanners and OCR category
- Scanbot in the Scanners and OCR category
- ABBYY in the Scanners and OCR category
- Docutain in the Scanners and OCR category
- ZXing in the Scanners and OCR category
- Scandit in the Scanners and OCR category
- Code Scanner in the Scanners and OCR category
- Genius Scan in the Scanners and OCR category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.