The QRCodeReaderView SDK is a modification of the ZXING Barcode Scanner project for easy Android QR-Code detection and AR purposes. This project implements an Android view which shows the camera and notifies users when there's a QR code inside the preview.
Its primary SDK category is Scanners and OCR and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use QRCodeReaderView are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use QRCodeReaderView, it's Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, QRCodeReaderView has been…
- Added to 203 Android apps.
- Removed from 237 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Lifestyle and Health & Fitness.
SDKs that are similar to QRCodeReaderView:
- QRCodeReaderViewController in the Scanners and OCR category
- Dynamsoft Barcode Reader in the Scanners and OCR category
- Barcode Scanner Views in the Scanners and OCR category
- Square Reader in the Payments and Commerce category
- tess-two in the Scanners and OCR category
- Scanbot in the Scanners and OCR category
- Regula Document Reader in the User Authentication category
- Milibris PDF Reader in the Text Processing category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.