TrustKit is an SDK that offers an open source framework that makes it easy to deploy SSL public key pinning and reporting in any iOS 10+, macOS 10.10+, tvOS 10+, or watchOS 3+ App. It supports both Swift and Objective-C Apps.
Its primary SDK category is Security and Privacy and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use TrustKit are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use TrustKit, it's Somewhat Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, TrustKit has been…
- Added to 184 Android apps.
- Removed from 79 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Finance and Events.
SDKs that are similar to TrustKit:
- OneTrust Publishers Headless Consent in the Security and Privacy category
- TrustingSocial in the User Authentication category
- Twitter Kit in the Social category
- RestKit in the Networking category
- NYXImagesKit in the Image Processing category
- Apple ResearchKit and CareKit in the Connected Devices category
- ARToolKit in the AR and VR category
- SnapKit in the User Interface and Graphics category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.