WebEngage is a full-stack Marketing Automation and Customer Data Platform SDK for consumer businesses. WebEngage helps you craft contextual and personalized campaigns to engage your users through Push Notifications, In-app Messages, SMS, Web Push, Emails, WhatsApp, Facebook and more!
Its primary SDK category is Marketing Automation and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use WebEngage are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use WebEngage, it's Very Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, WebEngage has been…
- Added to 408 Android apps.
- Removed from 80 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Education and Shopping.
SDKs that are similar to WebEngage:
- Xtremepush in the Push Notifications category
- Braze Appboy in the Marketing Automation category
- Klaviyo in the Marketing Automation category
- Customer.io in the Marketing Automation category
- GetSocial in the Marketing Automation category
- Optimove in the Marketing Automation category
- WebRTC in the Networking category
- GeTui in the Push Notifications category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.