Yandex SpeechKit is an SDK that allows application developers to use Yandex speech technologies: speech recognition (Speech-to-Text) and speech synthesis (Text-to-Speech).
Its primary SDK category is Audio Processing and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use Yandex SpeechKit are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use Yandex SpeechKit, it's Not Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, Yandex SpeechKit has been…
- Added to 7 Android apps.
- Removed from 4 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Maps & Navigation and Communication.
SDKs that are similar to Yandex SpeechKit:
- iSpeech in the Audio Processing category
- Yandex Map Kit in the Location and Maps category
- StreamingKit in the Audio Processing category
- Yandex DivKit in the Backend and Cloud category
- NYXImagesKit in the Image Processing category
- Twitter Kit in the Social category
- RestKit in the Networking category
- Yandex Mobile Ads in the Ad Networks category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.