Yandex Mobile Ads
Yandex Mobile Ads is an SDK that helps you monetize apps on iOS and Android platforms. With it, you can place and manage ads in different formats in apps.
Its primary SDK category is Ad Networks and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use Yandex Mobile Ads are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use Yandex Mobile Ads, it's Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, Yandex Mobile Ads has been…
- Added to 500 Android apps.
- Removed from 383 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Simulation and Word.
SDKs that are similar to Yandex Mobile Ads:
- Cheetah Mobile Ads in the Ad Networks category
- Baidu Mobile Ads in the Ad Networks category
- Yahoo Mobile Ads in the Ad Networks category
- InMobi Mobile Ads in the Ad Mediation category
- MobileFuse in the Ad Networks category
- AdBuddiz in the Ad Networks category
- AdColony in the Ad Networks category
- AdsMogo in the Ad Networks category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.