Adobe Audience Manager is a data management SDK that helps you build unique audience profiles so you can identify your most valuable segments and use them across any digital channel.
Its primary SDK category is Audience and Data Intelligence and it’s used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use Adobe Audience Manager are:
Using this information, it appears that Adobe Audience Manager is Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, Adobe Audience Manager has been…
- Installed on 139 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 184 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: News and Food & Drink.
SDKs that are similar to Adobe Audience Manager:
- Adobe Analytics in the Analytics category
- Adobe XMP Toolkit in the Database and Data Management category
- GameCenterManager in the Gaming and Game Engines category
- IQKeyboardManager in the User Interface and Graphics category
- INTULocationManager in the Location and Maps category
- Aviary Adobe Creative SDK in the Image Processing category
- Adobe Target in the A/B Testing category
- Adobe Flash Player in the Video Processing and Streaming category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.