Its primary SDK category is Ad Networks and it's used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use Apple AppTrackingTransparency are:
Using this information, it appears that Apple AppTrackingTransparency is Extremely Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, Apple AppTrackingTransparency has been…
- Installed on 474 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 395 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Graphics & Design and Magazines & Newspapers.
SDKs that are similar to Apple AppTrackingTransparency:
- AppSamurai in the Ad Networks category
- Amazon Ads - Transparent Ad Marketplace in the Ad Networks category
- Adform Tracking in the Attribution category
- HyperTrack in the Location and Maps category
- Apple iAd in the Ad Networks category
- AdToApp in the Ad Networks category
- Matomo Piwik Tracking in the Analytics category
- Party Track SDK in the Attribution category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.