Its primary SDK category is Image Processing and it’s used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use Apple Core Graphics are:
Using this information, it appears that Apple Core Graphics is Extremely Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, Apple Core Graphics has been…
- Installed on 108 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 372 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Magazines & Newspapers and Food & Drink.
SDKs that are similar to Apple Core Graphics:
- Google AR Core in the AR and VR category
- Apple WatchConnectivity in the Connected Devices category
- Apple Swift Framework in the Developer Tools category
- Apple AppTrackingTransparency in the Ad Networks category
- Apple AdServices Search Ads in the Attribution category
- Apple Accounts in the User Authentication category
- Apple ARKit in the AR and VR category
- Apple AVFoundation in the Developer Tools category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.