AppsFlyer is a SaaS mobile marketing analytics and attribution SDK. It offers accurate data, a customer-centric approach, and privacy by design. Add AppsFlyer to Android apps to measure app installs, in-app events, media sources, and more.
Its primary SDK category is Attribution and it's used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use AppsFlyer are:
Using this information, it appears that AppsFlyer is Very Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, AppsFlyer has been…
- Installed on 398 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 387 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Food & Drink and Shopping.
SDKs that are similar to AppsFlyer:
- HockeyApp in the Crash Reporting and Performance category
- AppHud in the Marketing Automation category
- Tune - HasOffers in the Attribution category
- AppLift PlayAds in the Ad Networks category
- AppLovin MAX in the Ad Networks category
- AppMK in the Developer Frameworks and No Code Development category
- AppIntro in the Developer Tools category
- Epom Apps in the Ad Networks category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.