Comscore is the trusted currency for planning, transacting, and evaluating media across platforms.
Its primary SDK category is Analytics and it’s used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use Comscore Analytics are:
Using this information, it appears that Comscore Analytics is Somewhat Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, Comscore Analytics has been…
- Installed on 110 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 69 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: News and Magazines & Newspapers.
SDKs that are similar to Comscore Analytics:
- Mobile Tencent Analytics in the Analytics category
- Heap Mobile Analytics in the Analytics category
- Mobile Tecent Analytics (MTA) in the Analytics category
- Eulerian Analytics in the Attribution category
- Kochava Tracker Free App Analytics in the Attribution category
- Google Analytics Plugin for Cordova PhoneGap in the Analytics category
- U-App U-Game AppTrack Analytics by Umeng in the Analytics category
- Quantum Metric in the Analytics category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.