The Facebook SDK helps you connect with friends, family, and communities of people who share your interests.
Its primary SDK category is Social and it’s used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use Facebook are:
Using this information, it appears that Facebook is Very Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, Facebook has been…
- Installed on 29,628 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 7,414 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Magazines & Newspapers, Food & Drink, and Shopping.
SDKs that are similar to Facebook:
- Facebook Aggregated Event Management (AEM) in the Attribution category
- Facebook Audience SDK (React Native) by Callstack in the Ad Networks category
- WeChat by Tencent in the Social category
- FHSTwitterEngine in the Social category
- SMSSDK-for-iOS in the Social category
- Amity Social Cloud in the Social category
- Twitter4J in the Social category
- Twitter Kit in the Social category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.