The Flurry Analytics SDK provides you with the tools and resources you need to gain a deep level of understanding about your users’ behavior in your apps. Set up advanced analysis of complex events, with metrics, segments, and funnels to better track your users’ habits and performance.
Its primary SDK category is Analytics and it’s used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use Flurry Analytics are:
Using this information, it appears that Flurry Analytics is Very Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, Flurry Analytics has been…
- Installed on 311 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 332 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Magazines & Newspapers and Weather.
SDKs that are similar to Flurry Analytics:
- Mobile Tecent Analytics (MTA) in the Analytics category
- Comscore Analytics in the Analytics category
- GameAnalytics in the Analytics category
- Flurry Ads in the Ad Networks category
- Eulerian Analytics in the Attribution category
- Kochava Tracker Free App Analytics in the Attribution category
- Google Analytics Plugin for Cordova PhoneGap in the Analytics category
- U-App U-Game AppTrack Analytics by Umeng in the Analytics category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.