Google Sign-In is a secure authentication system SDK that reduces the burden of login for your users by enabling them to sign in with their Google Account — the same account they already use with Gmail, Play, and other Google services.
Its primary SDK category is Social and it's used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use Google SignIn are:
Using this information, it appears that Google SignIn is Extremely Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, Google SignIn has been…
- Installed on 478 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 334 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Food & Drink and Shopping.
SDKs that are similar to Google SignIn:
- inVoid in the User Authentication category
- Google Drive in the Database and Data Management category
- Google Play In-app billing in the Payments and Commerce category
- Google Firebase in the Analytics category
- Google Maps in the Location and Maps category
- InMobi Mobile Ads in the Ad Mediation category
- InAppSettingsKit in the Developer Tools category
- InAuth by Accertify in the Security and Privacy category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.