IQKeyboardManager is a universal library SDK that prevents UI/UX issues, such as keyboards sliding up. It's a codeless, drop-in library that covers UITextField/UITextView. You won't need to write any code and there's no setup required.
Its primary SDK category is User Interface and Graphics and it's used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use IQKeyboardManager are:
Using this information, it appears that IQKeyboardManager is Extremely Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, IQKeyboardManager has been…
- Installed on 379 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 341 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Shopping and Social Networking.
SDKs that are similar to IQKeyboardManager:
- Adobe Audience Manager in the Audience and Data Intelligence category
- Facebook Aggregated Event Management (AEM) in the Attribution category
- TTTAttributedLabel in the User Interface and Graphics category
- NJKWebViewProgress in the User Interface and Graphics category
- Material in the User Interface and Graphics category
- SCLAlertView in the User Interface and Graphics category
- SlideMenuControllerSwift in the User Interface and Graphics category
- Toast-Swift in the User Interface and Graphics category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.