The iSpeech SDK provides human quality text-to-speech (TTS) and speech recognition solutions to consumers, developers, and businesses worldwide.
Its primary SDK category is Audio Processing and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use iSpeech are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use iSpeech, it's Not Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, iSpeech has been…
- Added to 1 Android apps.
- Removed from 0 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Books & Reference and Auto & Vehicles.
SDKs that are similar to iSpeech:
- Yandex SpeechKit in the Audio Processing category
- iText in the Text Processing category
- iRate in the Developer Tools category
- iVersion in the Developer Tools category
- Apple iAd in the Ad Networks category
- iCarousel in the User Interface and Graphics category
- iProov in the User Authentication category
- EZAudio in the Audio Processing category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.