Jawbone UP Platform
Jawbone is an SDK client based on .NET for data exchange with the Jawbone server.
Its primary SDK category is Connected Devices and it's used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use Jawbone UP Platform are:
Using this information, it appears that Jawbone UP Platform is Not Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, Jawbone UP Platform has been…
- Installed on 0 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 1 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Health & Fitness and Medical.
SDKs that are similar to Jawbone UP Platform:
- Adobe Experience Platform in the Marketing Automation category
- Jawbone JBChartView in the Charts and Graphs category
- Estimote in the Connected Devices category
- ActiGraph in the Connected Devices category
- Apple HealthKit in the Connected Devices category
- Sensor Data Analytics in the Connected Devices category
- Kionix in the Connected Devices category
- SmartDeviceLink in the Connected Devices category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.