Twilio Programmable Chat
Twilio Programmable Chat is an SDK that makes it easy for you to add chat features into your web and native mobile applications without building or scaling a real-time chat backend.
Its primary SDK category is Communication and it's used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use Twilio Programmable Chat are:
Using this information, it appears that Twilio Programmable Chat is Somewhat Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, Twilio Programmable Chat has been…
- Installed on 103 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 38 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Business and Finance.
SDKs that are similar to Twilio Programmable Chat:
- LiveChat in the User Support and CRM category
- Crisp Chat in the User Support and CRM category
- WeChat by Tencent in the Social category
- iFlyChat in the Payments and Commerce category
- RongCloudSDK in the Communication category
- Spirit DSP Mobile Video Call in the Communication category
- Kik API in the Communication category
- OpenTok Tokbox by Vonage in the Communication category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.