The ObjectAL SDK for iPhone and Mac is designed to be a simpler, more intuitive interface to OpenAL and AVAudioPlayer.
Its primary SDK category is Audio Processing and it's used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use ObjectAL are:
Using this information, it appears that ObjectAL is Somewhat Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, ObjectAL has been…
- Installed on 42 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 52 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Games and Music.
SDKs that are similar to ObjectAL:
- JSQSystemSoundPlayer in the Audio Processing category
- AACPlayer in the Audio Processing category
- AudioStreamer in the Audio Processing category
- iSpeech in the Audio Processing category
- DOUAudioStreamer in the Audio Processing category
- Houndify in the Audio Processing category
- mp3agic in the Audio Processing category
- Deezer Music SDK in the Audio Processing category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.