Taplytics is an SDK that enables engineering, product, and marketing teams to deliver great digital experiences across any connected device while never having to compromise the privacy and security of their customers’ data.
Its primary SDK category is Analytics and it's used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use Taplytics are:
Using this information, it appears that Taplytics is Not Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, Taplytics has been…
- Installed on 1 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 11 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Education and Health & Fitness.
SDKs that are similar to Taplytics:
- ABTasty in the A/B Testing category
- Apptimize in the A/B Testing category
- LaunchDarkly in the A/B Testing category
- Adobe Target in the A/B Testing category
- Fabric Answers in the Analytics category
- Workspace ONE Intelligence/Apteligent/Crittercism in the Analytics category
- UserX in the Analytics category
- IBM Tealeaf in the Analytics category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.